Monday, July 12, 2010

Vacation Procrastination


I am not ALWAYS a terrible procrastinator, but when I do procrastinate, it isn't always just the boring/wearisome/dumb/annoying stuff I put off. I also like to wait until the last minute to do things like, say, plan and book vacations. My friend, April, and I are going to a Caribbean cruise (SO EXCITED!!!) in less than a month. In fact we'll be back in less than a month from when we booked it and it's a 9-day adventure! Somehow I feel even better about putting off the more miserable things because I also put off the fun stuff. I don't know how that justifies all procrastination, but somehow it does in my mind. I guess that means everything that was on today's to-do list can get moved over to tomorrow and it's time to relax. I mean, I'll probably have to look up fun things to do while we're there and I probably won't get around to doing that anytime soon, so why go clean out my car or something mundane like that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment